Step #2 on your Home Purchase Journey - Refine Your Home Search, Wants vs. Needs
Step #1 for getting started on your Real Estate Journey - Speak with a LenderRead More
We want to help you find your dream home. We are so committed to helping you achieve your goals that we put it in writing.Read More
As a VIP Buyer with Vibe Team you will receive the following services:
1. We will assist you in securing the best financing program for your specific situation with the lowest interest rate and least expensive closing costs and have a pre-qualification/approval certificate generated to give you the best competitive advantage in purchase negotiations.
2. We'll provide you with regular updates from our Home Hunter Service of all the new properties that match your home buying criteria, cross-checking the searches daily to make sure you are seeing every home meeting your criteria. This will allow you to drive by and determine which properties you want to see.
3. We'll arrange a private showing of any property you want to see including new construction, bank-owned, and For Sale By Owner property.
4. When you find a property you like, we'll discuss the best strategy with you regarding offer price, financing terms, interest rate, the cost to close, possession date, inspection details, termite, pest, and other environmental reports, and anything else you want to know.
5. We'll help you prepare the offer with terms, provisions, special stipulations, amendments, exhibits, and addendums weighted in your best interest.
6. We'll present the offer on your behalf and negotiate in your favor to help you secure the property at the best possible price and terms.
7. We will schedule all inspections based on your schedule and contract timelines, schedule and perform the final walkthrough with you, and contact you immediately upon closing/recording and deliver keys to your new home.
8. We make sure all contract timelines are met.
9. Follow up with the lender, title, escrow, and seller agent several times weekly to make sure closing is on schedule and update you throughout the process
10. We'll recommend extremely competent affiliates with respect to your total home purchase: including loan officers, legal expertise, home inspection, appraisal, warranties, homeowner hazard, and title insurance.
11. We'll be available for you to answer any questions you might have.Read More
7040 ELFIN OAKS RD, ESCONDIDO, CA 92029